Wednesday, July 2, 2014

50 facts of me.

Decided to do this special edition post as a way to show the real me in front of everybody.So here is goes.

1-->Real name & nickname
Ans: Tan Wei Qing aka vental aka ven

2-->.Meaning of nickname
Ans: I wanted my nickname to have some meaning and the word "Ventilation" came into my my mind and subsequently the word "vental" was created and my definition of my nickname is air.

3-->3 Fears I have 
Ans:Flying insects,height and public speaking

4-->3 Things i like
Ans: Freedom,traveling and exploring new place or things

5-->Favourite songs genre
Ans:Songs that related to love

6-->Am i a smoker
Ans:Used to but quited,but sometime when i feel so numb in life,i would just smoke a few sticks.

7-->3 good habit i have
Ans:Exercise regularly,Sleep more that 8 hours per day and being real

8-->3 bad habit i have
Ans:Being emotion easily,glue to my ipad and often gamble with the unknown

9-->3 Things that i lied about
Ans: I kinda only lie to people to joke with them or just basic white lie

10-->Tattoo or piercing
Ans:Nil.

11-->Favorite quote
Ans:To many to list down

12-->Favorite Sports
Ans:All water sports.Even though i have not try all the water sport but i really like to do stuffs on water

13-->Hardest things i ever done.
Ans:Setting a goal in life and aiming to achieve it.

14-->Miss most about being a kid
Ans:Nobody tell me that "its impossible"

15-->Things that can get me excited
Ans:Financial freedom,traveling and exploring

16-->Things that can get me nervous
Ans:Public speaking and looking at pretty girl right in the eye

17-->Introvert or extrovert,why
Ans:Depend on who i am with

18-->Last time you drank
Ans:Few weeks ago during a ex class chalet

19-->Dream vacations
Ans:Places that is near the ocean,sea or beach

20-->Favorite fruits
Ans:All sour fruits

21-->Are you a sensitive person
Ans:Maybe

22->Favorite cartoon
Ans:Is One piece consider a cartoon??

23-->One scar on your body and how did you get it
Ans:Right in the middle of my forehead,my mom told me that when i was like 1 years old plus,i try to climb out of the room that is block by wooden block, and i fall right from the top of the wooden block and i hit my head on some metal thing on the door.

24-->Favorite Hideout spot
Ans:Changi Airport T3 viewing mall

25-->Favorite food
Ans:Spicy foods

26-->Favorite style of clothing
Ans:Simple,versatile and comfortable.(e.g slipper,jeans and t- shirt)

27-->Favorite color
Ans:Purple

28-->Sweet or salted popcorn
Ans:Salted popcorn cos it can make me stay awake during boring movie

29-->Things that you have steal before
Ans:Money from my mom when i was in primary school

30-->First concert that you attend
Ans:Mnet Sinagpore

31-->Things that you wanted to do but never did
Ans:Get into a romantic relationship

32-->One sport that you would like to learn
Ans:Wind Sailing

33-->One language that you would like to learn
Ans:Italitian

34-->One skill that you would like to acquire
Ans: Guns shooting skills

35-->Magazine that you subscibe to
Ans:Wine and Dine and Amagram

35-->Are you a social person
Ans:Depend on situations

36-->How many pillow you sleep with
Ans:3 pillows and 1 bolster

37-->Where do you think you will end up at 10 years from now
Ans:Leading a simple life in Singapore

38-->Describe your personality
Ans:Quite fck up i think

39-->Current mood
Ans:Mixed emotions

40-->A ability that you have
Ans:6 out of 10 of my dreams will happen like in real life like deja vu

41-->One mistake you keep repeating and repeating
Ans:Alway Thinking too much

42-->Would you be a lonely genius or social idiot
Ans:Lonely genius,i like to be real

43-->Can you live without internet for a week
Ans:Depend

44-->Are you a starter,implementer or finisher
Ans:A bit of all the 3

45-->What is you purpose in life
Ans:To explore the world

46-->What are the things that will made you bored
Ans:Nothing to Do

47-->One dream that you remember and why
Ans:Getting knock down by a van because i saw the whole incident in my dream before it happen

48-->Something that most people don know
Ans:I like to observe people before getting to know them them.Don be fool by my quiet appearance.I have many "Hidden-sides"

49-->Biggest regret
Ans:Getting go of some friendship during my secondary school life

50-->Anyone that read this post is allow to ask me 3 questions and i will need to answer truthfully.
       ask.fm/vental_     I will answer straight to the point,no beat about the bush answer.


No comments: