Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Personal sharing post.

Kinda want to do post about personal sharing about myself.100% facts.I am challenging myself to face my problems head on.

"READ IT AT YOUR OWN RISK"

Keep wondering what is wrong with me.One moment,i can be very highly motivated and the next moment,i can be very down and depress.To be honest,i am a guy that have really low esteem and self confidence.

I am really afraid of "taking the first step" to talk to people.Reasons being i like to "joke" or "play" without limits and sometime people can be angry at me because of it and i don really like to talk to people who keep swearing things about people parents.To me it kind of a taboo because it just show that you don respect your elders and yourself.I have to admit i rarely do it unless i am really really pissed off by that person and the words just "fly out" from my mouth. 



I seldom acknowledge people as my friends because i think that the word "Friends" kinda lose it original meaning nowadays.I prefer to called those "hi, bye people" as acquaintance.People nowadays call someone their "friends" when they only just met the other person for a few time.Guess everyone definition of "friends" are different.



To me,personally,a "friends" is someone who you can comfortably  have a very personal chat with,people who you are willing to help them when they need help and you can just show your true personally in front of them,friendship that can last even without years of not seeing each other.That's the reasons why i don really have much people or almost non, I called "friends" because people tend to "come and go" and when conflicts tend to arise,I can confidently say that I have already tried to compromise and when i see there is no meaning to  haggle anymore,i will just walked away from that friendship because if that friendship is still worth something,the person will then come and try to salvage it.No point try to salvage the friendship alone when the opposite party don't even care anymore right??    



I always have this dream to start my own entrepreneur business,but then i know that i cannot do it alone.I did try to get people to help but i always get turned down.No mater how hard I tried to stay possitive,it's really very demoralizing when you are faced with rejection every time.But i always have this favorite phase that i say to myself which is "But no one say it's going to be easy"



People say i have no fashion sense and i agree.To me i like to wear oversize jeans and shirt.I don't like to wear tight and uncomfortable,just to look good.I don really have any expensive shirt, pants, watch and etc.The most expensive item that i normally wear is my baby G watch which i bought at $150.I always dream that one day,i am so successful that i can just wear my oversize jeans and shirt and travel around the world looking like a broke guy.

Always wanted to get into a relationship,but then which girl in the right mind will like a guy with no look, no money, no talents, unable to sweet talk, super stubborn and low self confident?Kinda stuck when talking about this topic.I just think if any girl were to get into a relationship with me,i will definitely be a burden and embarrassment to her.I mean i am kinda shock and jealous when people around me are in a relationship and i am "forever alone".Not saying i am finding a person to feel "less lonely" but then i just really want to find a soul mate.



Hard to believe right??My confidence level is so low that i often have serious sweaty palm and legs problems.Can you believe that all my flip flop actually turn partially black because of my foot sweat?Yup that how bad my sweaty foot is... ;(.



Shall end here.(photos used in this blog are taken from Google Search and are not mine.) :).

No comments: